See availability, pricing, and all the photos on this link!Charming Millwood Craftsman with new fiber cement siding! New high-quality VPI vinyl windows. New high efficiency forced air gas furnace.
Top Tips To Market Your Home In 2016
Dated: January 14 2016
Top Tips to help you market your home in 2016.
1. Clean, Stage, and Professionally Photograph your home.
2. Fully describe your Kitchen features (arguably the most important room in a house). Does your kitchen have... Stainless appliances? Breakfast Nook? Island? Walk-in Pantry? Bonus storage? Deluxe sinks or multiple sinks? Tile back splash? Multiple electrical outlets? Custom lighting?
3. Pay special attention to present unique features of your home, for instance deluxe trim or molding, wainscoting, tile, granite, archways/architecture, vaulted ceilings, natural wood flooring/trim, built-ins or original craftsmanship.
4. Highlight updates/remodels/additions; updated roof, electrical, plumbing, high efficiency furnace, heat pump, gutters, new deck, finished bsmt, enclosed porch...
5. Any outdoor features? Include in your description those reasons why your yard and landscape is unique; for instance covered patio, pergola, fully fenced, dog run, shed/storage, hot tub, special trees or gardening.
6. Build the lifestyle map of the area/neighborhood, we provide this as a part of our marketing package where the seller is asked what makes living where you do special. This may include things such as close walking trails, parks, shopping/grocers, schools and colleges, access to river or natural areas.
Here is an example of a lifestyle map;
Hi! I am the broker/owner of EvoReal and have been actively working in real estate for over 17 years. My greatest love in life is my family, not only my husband Matt and our three children, Ethan, Br....
Latest Blog Posts
See current pricing and availability here!Rare home in Comstock Park! You will love this updated sprawling gem. Newly remodeled kitchen, dining, pantry, mudroom and powder room creating an
See pricing, availability, and more photos here!Come check out this beautiful Spokane Valley split level home in a very convenient location at the end of a cul-da-sac. This home boasts 5
See inside & More Photos Here!Just minutes away from the bustling Garland District, this rare, two story-two bedroom-two bath home has everything you've been looking for! Sunshine beams into this